I am back to ST after a short break. I went to India this summer and got a chance to taste all the summer fruits and obviously mangoes. I had really missed eating mangoes for a very long time. Yesterday I went to Sam’s club and bought these delicious lipsmacking mangoes from there.
I love milkshakes and especially mango shake is my favorite. SoI made this for a beautiful evening drink and it came out really yummy.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
No of servings : 2
- Mango Pulp : 1 cup(I’ve used 2 fresh mangoes)
- Fat free Milk : 1 cup
- Vanilla Ice cream : 2 scoops (I’ve used fat free)
- Sugar : 2 tbsp (optional)
Method Of Preparation:
- Add all the ingredients in the blender or mixer and blend it well until it becomes smooth and thick in consistency.
- If you like to have little watery consistency add some more milk and adjust it.
- If you like your shake cold add some ice cubes when you are blending or refrigerate the smoothie and serve it chill.
- Transfer it in serving glass with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.