Marie Biscuit Chocolate Rolls
I have tried Marie Biscuit Chocolate Sandwich before and it was a big hit . These Marie Biscuit Chocolate Rolls are also really yummy and definitely the kids will love these. I have used coconut flakes for the but we can serve without any stuffing or we can use any nuts or cream for the stuffing.
Time of Preparation : 30 minutes
Resting Time : 2 hours
No of pieces : 15 to 20
For Outer Layer :
- Marie Biscuits – 25 ( 1 1/2 cups)
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup (as needed)
- Desiccated Coconut / Sweetened Coconut Flakes – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Make a powder of the biscuits in a blender. Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar and add the milk little by little to make it as a stiff dough.
- For the filling, melt the butter and add the coconut flakes, powdered sugar and vanilla essence.
- Now take the dough and roll like how we roll for chapati.
- Spread the coconut flakes filling over the chapati. Now roll it like how we roll for parotta.
- If it is get cracked while rolling seal it back. Seal the ends.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut them to slices and enjoy the chocolate rolls.