SYF & HWS – Garlic – Event Announcement
SYF & HWS – Sizzle Your Food and Health With Spices…
SpicyTasty is happy to guest host SYF & HWS Series by Anu. GARLIC has been chosen as this month’s theme. We invite you all (bloggers and non-bloggers) to participate in this event and share your recipes with us.
This event starts from today, July 6 and ends on Aug 5, 2012.
Anu from Anu’s Healthy Kitchen is the founder of this event. Now lets talk about this wonderful spice – GARLIC followed by rules of the event.
Garlic is a wonderful aromatic and flavorful spice. It is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as a seasoning or condiment. Garlic is a fundamental component in many dishes of various regions such as Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and America.
Garlic is also known for its medicinal values. It is found to have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal activity. Garlic is also claimed to help prevent heart diseases and cancer including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. So let’s include garlic in our diet and enjoy the health benefits.
Here are the Event Rules:
- Both Bloggers and Non-Bloggers are welcome to send in any number of recipes.
- For Bloggers: Archived recipes need to be re-posted and linked to this PAGE (update this word after you post this event page) and Anu’s event announcement.
- Usage of LOGO is mandatory, which will help to spread the word.
- Non-bloggers can send in any number of recipes (with a picture if possible) to email@example.com
- Event starts on July 6th and ends on Aug 5th.
We appreciate if you can leave a comment here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you submit a recipe.
This event is open for guest hosting and if you are interested you can send an email to anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) gmail (dot) com.
Looking forward to receive all your wonderful recipes…