Skittles Marshmallow Pops
This pops are so easy to make for kid’s birthday Parties. Again I’ve made this one for my Son’s b’day party. All the Kids loved it and even adults loved it too. This makes a great candy for birthday parties or any other occasion.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- Large Marshmallows
- Skittles candy
- Lollipop sticks
Method Of Preparation:
- Separate the different colored skittles.
- Grind each color into soft powder separately and put it in a different bowl (Make sure you clean the blender after each color)
- Now dip the edge of lollipop stick in water and poke them in marshmallow and dip the marshmallow quickly in water, letting any excess drip off.
- Then roll them in a bowl of skittles powder or you can hold ther marshmallow over a bowl and sprinkle ground skittles over the marshmallow to coat generously.
- Now put it in a styrofoam block and let dry.