When I went to India this time I tried Paneer wraps in Mc D and I just loved it. I wanted to make it after I come here and it came it too good. It is a very easy lunch box menu and kids will love it.
- Onions – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Garlic – 1 clove (grated)
- Tomatoes – 1 cup (chopped)
- Bell pepper – 1 (chopped to small cubes)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri methi – 1 tsp (crushed)
- Green chutney – 2 tsp for each wrap (as required)
- Ranch – 1/2 tsp for each wrap (as required)
- Mayonnaise – 1 tsp for each wrap (as required)
- Lettuce – 1/2 cup
- Paneer – 1/2 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Tortillas – 5
Method of Preparation:
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and toss the paneer cubes to golden brown and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add oil and fry the onions followed by grated ginger and garlic and fry till the onions become translucent.
- Add the bell peppers and fry till they become soft.
- Now add the tomatoes followed by some salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Fry till the raw smell of masala powders go and add the fried paneer.
- Combine well and the crushed kasuri methi at the end.
- Now filling for the wrap is ready.
- Toss the tortillas in a pan for 2 minutes each side.
- Spread the green chutney first, then keep around 1 1/2 tsp of filling.
- Add some lettuce, ranch, mayo and roll them.
- Tasty Paneer wraps are ready.
- We can give any kind of variation in sauces.
- We can make chapatis and then make the wraps.
- The bell peppers should not be too soft. They should be little crunchy.