I had so much bread slices sitting in my pantry. Then I got the idea of making these Croutons. Since they Multigrain Bread slices I want to make them tastier by adding garlic and herbs and I loved the outcome :).
Time of Preparation : 15 minutes
- Multigrain Bread slices / White Bread / French Bread – 5
- Olive oil (I have used “Its not butter made with olive oil”) – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves (Grated)
- Dried Basil – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Parmesan cheese (finely grated) – 2 tsp (optional)
Method of Preparation:
- Cut the 4 sides of the bread and cut them to small squares.
- If you are using butter melt it and keep it aside.
- Add the grated garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, parmesan cheese and the butter and combine well.
- Spread them in a baking sheet or aluminium foil.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Homemade garlic and herb croutons are ready.
- Serve them with sop or salad.