Preparation Time : 60 minutes
No of servings : 6-7
Spice Level : 2 out of 5
- keema or mutton minced :1\4 pound
- onion finely chopped:1(medium)
- Ginger minced:1tbsp
- Garlic minced :1 tbsp
- Tomato :1( finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves chopped :1tbsp
- Green chillies chopped :1tbsp
- Oyster sauce : 1tbsp
- salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Put the minced mutton, half of chopped onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies in a food processor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make marble- sized balls.
- Heat water in a pan. Dip the prepared balls in the boiling water and poach them for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Add the rest of the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies. Add tomato and stir till the masala or condiments leave the sides of the pan.
- Add the poached meat balls . mix well till the spices coat the meat balls.
- Add the oyster sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with tooth-picks
Credit :suja ravi