Muffin-Pan Potato Gratins
I recently saw this recipe in a TV show and fallen in love with this recipe. Super easy and it tastes soo good and yummy too. Never tried potato gratins before so I wanna try it this time for thanksgiving and it came out really good. My family members loved it. If you are looking for easy and quick appetizers, this is one of them.
This will make a perfect Thanksgiving appetizer. Let me know if you try this recipe.
Preparation Time : 45 minutes
No Of Servings: 6-7
- Unsalted Butter : 1/2 stick (room temperature)
- Russet Potatoes : 2 (medium)
- Ground pepper : for seasonings
- Salt : for seasonings
- Heavy Cream : 6 tbsps
Method Of Preparation:
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease the muffin pan with butter.
- Now thinly slice the potatoes. Place 2 slices in each muffin cup.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add all the potatoes and season each slices until cups are filled.
- Now pour 1 tbsp of heavy cream over each.
- Bake until Potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced with fork.
- Bake them for 30 -35 minutes. After that Flip the muffin pan in a baking sheet or a flat plate to serve.