Spider Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are a common holiday or party food served as a side dish, appetizer or a main course. Eggs are hard boiled, shelled and cut in half and filled with a stuffing made of egg yolks mixed with other ingredients. Here I have topped the eggs with creepy little olive spiders. It is perfect for Halloween and you can bring it to your office/house party and impress everyone.
- Cooked Eggs : 4 (peeled)
- Mayonnaise : 2 tbsp
- Ground Mustard : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Pepper : 1/4 tsp
- Whole Black olives to decorate
Method Of Direction:
- Cut eggs lengthwise into half. Remove the egg yolks and keep it in separate bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks and add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir everything evenly.
- Fill the egg whites with egg yolk mixture prepared above, heaping it lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate the deviled eggs for 24 hours.
- To decorate your deviled eggs, take one large pitted olive and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Use one half for the body and slice the other half into 8 equal pieces which is used for legs.
- Carefully arrange it on top of each eggs and serve chill.