This chicken curry has an interesting story. A good friend of mine said he will make good chicken curry and invited us for lunch. The night before the lunch we were a little intoxicated and he ended up marinating the chicken with a cup of Vodka with other ingredients. The next day he cooked that ciroc soaked chicken and I was wondering how it was gonna come out. But it came out really really delicious and we were all surprised. Thanks to Rakesh for the cool new recipe!!
- Ciroc Vodka : 1 cup
- Chicken tenderloins : 500gms
- Oil : 3 tbsp
- Cloves : 2
- Cinnamon : 1 “
- Bay leaves : 1
- Turmeric Powder : 1 tsp
- Chicken masala powder : 2 tbsp
- Poultry Seasonings : 1 tbsp
- Curry Powder : 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder : 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder : 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder : 1 tbsp
- Onion : 1 cup
- Ginger & Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Tomato : 1 cup
- Coriander leaves : 1/4 cup
Method Of Preparation :
- Marinate the chicken with ciroc, turmeric powder 1/2 tsp, 1/2 tbsp curry powder, 1/2 tbsp poultry seasoning, 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder and 1/2 tbsp chicken masala with some salt.
- Marinate the chicken over night or at least for couple of hours.
- Heat oil in a pan add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves.
- After that add chopped onions and saute them for couple of minutes or until it becomes translucent.
- After that add ginger & garlic paste fry them for a minute until the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes with little salt and fry them for 3-4 minutes in medium heat.
- Now add marinated chicken with all the remaining spices mentioned above.
- Let it cook in medium heat for 20-25 minutes until you get the right consisitency.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Caution: Not for kids!