Sunday is almost over! We wanted to spread the love by highlighting a few recipes every week from our fellow foodie bloggers. It has turned out to harder than sharing our own recipes as there are so many wonderful bloggers out there and we have a hard time picking a few. If we haven’t found your blog yet, don’t worry we will hunt your recipe down. Sooner or later. 😉
- Chicken Skewers – Padmaja of SpicyAndhra
A new blog find for me and a super hit recipe to start with. The pictures are really drool-worthy! 😛
- Slut Bread – Meeso of My Humble Kitchen
Doesn’t the name of the bread make you curious? A simple and nice recipe from a new friend of ours.
- Chukku Kappi – Herbal Coffee – Mishmash of KitchenMishmash
Who couldn’t use a steaming cup of this on a cold wintery day? I couldn’t resist posting this as this is one of my favorites from my mom.
- The Essence of Choka – Cynthia of Tastes Like Home
One of my new favorite foodie blog with mouth-watering pictures? Did you know mashed potatoes are also known as Choka?
- Doodhi Kofta’s/Loukhi Kofta’s – Archana of Archana’sKitchen
I really look forward to new recipes from Archana and she never disappoints. Another amazing recipe here.
- Raspberry Jelly (swiss) Roll Cake – Mansi Desai of Funnfud
A simple yet delicious looking recipe from a lovely foodie blog.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s rendezvous. Catch you soon with more tasty recipes! 😛