For all the cheese lovers…Mozzarella cheese sticks is a very snack and kids will love these.
Time of Preparation : 45 minutes
Spice level : 1
- Mozzarella Cheese – 16 pieces (String size cut to half or finger size)
- Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
- Dried Parsley – 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- All purpose flour – 1/4 cup
- Water – as required
- Oil – for frying
Method of Preparation:
- Mix bread crumbs, dried parsley, crushed black pepper and salt.
- Add all purpose flour with water along with a pinch of salt.
- It should not be too thick nor too thin. This batter is going to be used for binding.
- Take the cheese sticks, first dip it in the flour batter, then coat it with bread crumbs.
- Repeat this for all cheese sticks and arrange them in a plate.
- Keep them in the freezer without covering them for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a vessel for frying.
- Take the cheese sticks and fry them in high flame.
- Remove them when it turns golden brown.
- The cheese inside will be half melted.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce or ketch up.
- We can use eggs for binding instead of flour.
- We have to eat these when they are hot.
- Addition of pepper is totally optional. I feel it gives more flavor.