Do you have a lot of grapes sitting in your refrigerator for a long time? Then it’s time to make some grape juice. I was bored of eating all the grapes by myself and I thought why not make some juice which will be refreshing. It also has a lot of anti-oxidants and other benefits.
It is very easy to make and nothing is better than a fresh homemade juice. You can cut down the sugar or even avoid it if you like. Enjoy!!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
No. of servings: 8
- Black grapes – 1.5 lb ( 680 grams)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Juice from one lemon
Method of Preparation:
- Wash grapes, remove from their stem.
- Grind it in a blender until smooth.
- Strain it through a wire mesh or a strainer and extract the juice.
- Grind the remains again with a cup of water and strain it again to extract as much juice as possible. Mix a cup of water with it.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the juice, mix well and add the remaining little at a time checking for sweetness.
- Finally add the squeezed lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer the contents to a juice pitcher and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve in a tall glass with a couple of ice cubes.