Chocolate Truffles (Version 2)
For this Thanksgiving we are planning to visit my sister-in-law. I want to try lots of cookies and chocolates for the two sweet little kids. Today I tried making simple chocolate truffles. It took just 5 minutes for the preparation and they are really yummy.
Time of Preparation : 5 minutes and 2 hours for refrigeration
No of truffles : 24
Method of Preparation:
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – 1 1/2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/2 can
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- For coating – color sprinkles, cocoa powder, chopped nuts
- Take a wide pan and melt the chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla extract and stir it.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until they become firm.
- Take it out and roll them to 24 equal sized balls.
- Roll them over the desired coating.