Chicken Tikka Wrap
I’ve posted Grilled Chicken Tikka a few days back and I’ve made this wrap with that Grilled chicken. It came out really yummy and a delicious dinner. It just take 10-15 minutes to make this and you can take it on the go too.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Spice level : 2 out of 5
No of servings : 2-3
- Grilled Chicken Tikka: 2 cups (cut into lengthwise)
- Onion : 1 medium (chopped)
- grilled Bell Peppers : 1 cup(cut into lengthwise)(you can use any colors)(optional)
- Cucumber : 2 small (cut into small cubes)
- Tomato : 1 small (cut into cubes)
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp (chopped finely)
- Yogurt : 1 tbsp
- Whole Wheat tortillas or Pita bread or chapathi: 3
Method Of Preparation:
- Heat the tortillas on the pan by turning both sides for just two minutes.
- After that spread the yogurt on the tortillas/Pita bread and sprinkle some pepper powder on it.
- Then Placea few spoons of cucumber, roasted/grilled bell peppers, onion(grilled if you want), tomato and grilled chicken tikka on the bread and sprinkle some coriander leaves on top of it.
- Roll it up and enjoy the wrap.