I have already tried a Vegetable Soup in which I grind all the veggies. Here is my another version of simple Vegetable Soup recipe..
Time of Preparation : 35 minutes
No of Servings : 2
Spice level : 2 out of 5
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1/3 cup chopped
- Carrots – 1/2 cup (cut to small squares)
- Beans – 1/2 cup (cut to small size)
- Green peas – 1/4 cup (I have used frozen peas)
- Corn – 1/4 cup (I have used forzen)
- Dried basil – 1/4 tsp
- Italian seasoning – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper – powdered (1/2 tsp (adjust according to taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 3 cups
- Vegetable broth – 3 cups
- Oil – 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions.
- Fry till they turn translucent and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Fry for 2 minutes and add the chopped veggies, basil, italian seasoning and salt.
- Add the water and cover it and cook them until they veggies become tender.
- Now add the vegetable broth and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the crushed pepper.
- Serve hot.