This is a simple side dish to make for chapathy or dosai. It’s really easy to cook in a very short time with few simple ingredients that you will find in your pantry.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
No of servings: 4-5
Spice Level: 3 out of 5
- Potato -250gm (diced into small cubes )
- Green peas -1 cup
- Onion -1 (chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (chopped)
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder -a pinch
- Coriander powder -1tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2tsp( or according to your taste)
- Salt -to taste
Method Of preparation:
- Heat oil in a pan add onion fry well, add ginger & garlic paste, tomotoes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt fry well.
- Add potatoes and green peas.
- Now add 1 cup of water and cook till it is done.
- You can have this for chappathi and even dosai.
You can add paneer in to this it will give more taste and kids will love to eat paneer with the gravy.