Indian Style Pasta / Spicy Masala Pasta
Looking for a quick lunch box menu or an easy snack ???…here is an easy Pasta recipe with Indian touch.
Time of Preparation : 20 minutes
No of Servings : 2
Spice level :4
- Pasta (any kind) – 2 cups
- Onions – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Garic – 2 cloves (grated)
- Tomatoes – 3/4 cup (chopped)
- Green Bell pepper – 1 (finely chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green chillies – 2 (slit lengthwise)
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Pav Bhaji Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Add the pasta in water along with a tsp of oil and salt and boil it till they become soft.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the green chillies followed by the onions.
- Add some salt and fry till they become translucent.
- Add the grated garlic followed by the chopped Bell peppers.
- Fry till they become soft and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Fry till they become soft and add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder and pav bhaji masala.
- Add the cooked pasta and combine well.
- Serve hot.
- We can add any kind of veggies like carrot, peas or beans.
- We can add butter at the end for kids.