Pepper Mushroom Fry
I adapted this recipe from a South Indian TV show. It’s very simple yet tasty. I love mushroom and this recipe is easy to cook and you don’t need a lot of ingredients. If you eat spicy food this is the perfect recipe for you. It goes well with fried rice or even with chapathi.
- Mushroom : 1 cup
- Olive oil : 5 tbsp
- Cumin seeds : 2 tsp
- Garlic : 7-8 (Finely chopped)
- Onion : 1 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Whole Black pepper : 10-14 (Coarsely powdered)(according to your spice level)
- Salt : according to your taste
Method of Preparation:
- Heat oil in a pan after that add cumin seeds fry them for a minute and chopped garlic . Fry them for 2 – 3 minutes.
- After that add the chopped onions sautee them till it becomes golden brown (make sure the onion become crispier).
- Now add the mushrooms and crushed pepper powder ( 2 tbsp).
- Add the salt at the end to avoid mushroom becoming soggy.
- Fry them for 10 minutes or till it becomes fully cooked and crispier.