Thanksgiving Vegetarian Gravy
This vegetarian gravy for thanksgiving is very easy to make and it goes well with the mashed potatoes. Usually they add nutritional yeast for the vegetarian gravy recipe. But I did not add that. Still it tasted good.
Time of Preparation : 15 minutes
Spice level : 3
No of Servings : 2
Method of Preparation:
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Garlic – 3 cloves (finely chopped)
- All purpose flour – 1/3 cup
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp (crushed) (according to spice level)
- Dried sage – 1/4 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic and fry them until translucent.
- Add the flour and soy sauce to form a smooth paste.
- Add some water, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Boil it till it becomes thick and serve with the mashed potatoes.