Vegetable Fried Rice
If you want to make some healthy food in less than 30 minutes and also make it taste really good then, this recipe is your best bet. This lighter version of vegetable fried rice is one of the easiest and healthy recipe. You don’t need to go out for a fried rice take out when you can make it at home. If you have some brown rice , or any cooked rice sitting in your fridge than it’s more easy to make this recipe.
And this recipe is also weight watcher’s friendly recipe.
Preparation Time : 30 minutes
No Of servings : 2-3
Spice level : 2 out of 5
Weight watchers point: 6 points (1 cup of fried rice)
- Cooked Brown Rice : 4 cups
- Onion : 1/2 cup(cut into lenghtwise)
- Cooked Vegetables : 11/4 cup (I’ve used carrots, bell peppers, green peas and water chestnuts)
- Garlic : 6-7 (chopped finely)
- Green chilies : 2 (slit lenghtwise)
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Red wine vinegar : 1/4 tsp
- Soy sauce : 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce : 1 tbsp (adjust according to your spice level)
- Tomato sauce : 1/4 tbsp
- salt : to taste
Method Of Preparation :
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai and add the chopped garlic toss them in heat for 2 minutes and add the onions.
- Fry them in high heat and toss them for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add all the cooked vegetables, green chilies, salt and the remaining ingredients (red wine vinegar, chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce) toss them in heat for 3 minutes.
- Finally add the cooked brown rice mix it all together and fry them in medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Garnish it with spring onions.