Mooli Paratha/Radish Paratha
My mom used to make mooli parathas. Last week, when I tried methi paratha I remembered about this mooli paratha. I wanted to try it since then and I have tried immediately :). It is very easy to make will be tasty too.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
No of Servings: 2
Spice level: 2 out of 5
- Green chillies-2(finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp(according to spice level)
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Coriander-1 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Wheat flour-2 cups
- Oil 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
Mix all the ingredients except for the wheat flour and oil and cover the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Radish will leave some water. Remove that water and keep it aside.
- Now take the wheat flour and use the water taken from radish and make a smooth dough just like that for chapathi.
- Cover it for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls and spread the dough to your palm size and keep 1 tsp of the stuffing in the center and fold it from all the sides.
- Now slowly spread the radish stuffed ball, like chappathi.
- Roll it in such a way that the stuffing should not come out.
- Take a flat pan and fry the paratha by spreading little oil on both the sides till it becomes golden brown.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining dough.
- Serve hot with Pickle or raitha.