All my friends here met in my place last week. I wanted to try this Paneer cutlet for a long time. It came out really good and my friends liked it a lot. It is real easy and tasty too.
Time of Preparation : 1 hr
Spice level : 3 to 4
No of Pieces : 30
- Green Chillies (Finely chopped) – 3
- Onion (Finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Ginger (Grated) – 2 tbsp
- Carrots, Beans and Peas (Boiled) – 1 Cup
- Potatoes (Boiled and mashed) – 2 Cups
- Paneer (Grated) – 1 Cup
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder (Freshly ground) – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
- Chopped Coriander – 3 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the green chillies.
- Then add the onions and fry till they become translucent.
- Add the grated ginger and fry for two minutes.
- Then add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Fry for two minutes and add the boiled vegetables and potatoes and mash them completely.
- Then fry them in medium heat for 10 minutes and add the garam masala followed by grated paneer.
- Fry them for 5 minutes and add the chopped coriander and let it cool.
- Make rolls of the mixture whichever shape we want to have.
- Make a paste with maida by adding water.
- Coat the rolls first with maida paste and then with the bread crumbs.
- Fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.