Paneer is my favourite and I love to try any Paneer recipes. My sister-in-law gave the recipe for this paneer sandwich. I love this paneer sandwich and now I am making this often. It is very easy to make as a quick snack and we can enjoy it for the breakfast too.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
No of Servings: 2
Spice level: 3 out of 5
- Bread-8 slices
- Onion-1/2(finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Tomato-1/2(finely chopped)
- Capsicum-1/4 cup(finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder-2 tsp(according to spice level)
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
Masala to grind:
- Coriander-1/2 cup
- Green chilli-2(according to spice level)
- Salt-to taste.
Method of Preparation:
- Grind coriander, green chillies and salt with very little water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the oninon till they become translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and toss it for 2 minutes.
- Then add the chopped capsicum and fry till they become soft.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes followed by salt, red chilli powder and fry till the tomatoes become soft.
- Then add the grated paneer follwed by garam masala and fry them for 5 minutes.
- Take a bread slice and spread the coriander chutney and keep the stuffing and cover it with another bread.
- Repeat the same for other slices and keep them in sandwich maker.
- Paneer sandwich is ready